Wednesday, 26 March 2008

talk about round the corner!

4 months and 28 days! whoa! that was superman lightning speed fast! Am I excited? Yes! Am I prepared? Not quite...and can people please stop teasing me about having a baby, I haven't even walked down the aisle yet! Aaaahhhhhh! Anyway, this is a quick post to say that I need to sit down to consolidate all that happened over the Easter Weekend so I can start writing about the OC (not the Orange County or the Oreo Cookie but the Oceania Convention, which, by the way, went by flash-fast too). I haven't had time to do so since it ended on Monday but will when I get some relaxation time to myself, maybe on Sunday morning. Photos will ensue (need to play around a bit with the colour, contrast and clarity in Photoshop with my very limited technical skills). Man, I need to get onto my weight loss plan! Actually, there is no plan to date, just a too-high-to-reach ambition coupled with ridiculous fantasies of me looking drop-dead-gorgeous on the Day, and some fuzzy good intentions.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails