Monday, 21 April 2008

Back at Tweed







Wanted to go to the beach to spend my 28th birthday (I can't quite believe I am 28 years old - I feel ...never imagined I would be where I am in life though so I really thank God for bringing me this far). It poured so we spent most of the day in the car watching the rain and just sitting with each other which I can't complain about because we were together (apart from the few minutes we got to take the photo above). Somehow it didn't rain on my parade though it wasn't what I had in mind. If the land needed rain, then I was happy to sit back and let God bring on the rain. It was still a beautiful day and God gave us two rainbows in the evening, side by side to remind us again of His love, His covenant and His promises.


The day heard many little beeps from my phone as messages of birthday wishes came flooding in from morning. This, following the birthday surprise my life group held for me on Tuesday (with a wonderful dinner at Don's restaurant and gorgeous presents!), really made me feel so special and so loved. I thank God for my precious family, fabulous Fab :) and every one of my dear friends. Thank you so much for loving me! Thank you Fab for my birthday breakfast, it was really yummy! (Scrambled eggs with bacon, hashbrowns and grilled tomatoes with melted cheese, and apple juice)







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails