Monday, 21 April 2008

Hormonal

This is a great one (article, that is) seeing as how I am really emotional and often use "that time of the month" and other such factors as my perfectly justifiable reason for being upset, cranky, impatient, and all other things negative. But this article is reminding me that yes, women can go through terrible hormonal changes and these can make us physically and emotionally and even psychologically all over the place, yet! God has also enabled us to be women and to take all these things under our control with His strength and peace and joy and to stand up and be sane (and accomplish super things)! It's My Party

1 comment:

MK said...

Hi Jos, it's Miranda. I've came across your blog some time ago and I often get inspired by your writing. It's simple yet it connects with me so easily.
The article about hormonal excuse for sin really 'screamed out loud' to me. Yep, I declare myself guilty in this area of my life, totally. This is better than Evening Primrose Oil. hehe...

Nonetheless, I love being a girl. As much as you do, based on your writing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails