I've been keeping pretty late nights for a little more than a week now...not intentionally but somehow even if I try to make it into bed a little earlier and even if I'm tired, my brain or something does not shut off completely and I'm left tossing and turning for a couple of hours before actually dozing off. To make matters worse, I then dream a lot and wake up feeling tired still. My body has also grown increasingly achy which compounds the fatigue and may be contributing to my daily headaches, occasional migraines and associated nausea. The funny thing is, I was thinking of writing this post late last week and then realised over the weekend that they were showing this relatively old movie again (Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan have changed so much since then as well as everyones' dress sense). What are the odds?
No comments:
Post a Comment