Erm, question. Why is it that sometimes this blogging systems sqooshes my lines together and other times they're more spaced like in the previous post where the first paragraph is like a single line spacing and the next a single and a half sorta thing? It's just bizarre...does anyone have an explanation for this odd technical phenomena?
Okay, I have "fixed the problem" - today is the 6th of April and I have discovered that it is in the html coding that the answer lies. It depends on where the code on the alignment closes. Maybe this does not make sense but I can explain it in person. I think...hahaha
Okay, I have "fixed the problem" - today is the 6th of April and I have discovered that it is in the html coding that the answer lies. It depends on where the code on the alignment closes. Maybe this does not make sense but I can explain it in person. I think...hahaha
2 comments:
ya....i'm not sure......it happens to me too.....banga
happens to me too! not too sure why.. technology is really a mind boggler :)
Post a Comment