Passion exudes her, she is a giver of His love
A light shines in her eyes, a glow surrounds
Therein lies the hope of God - she belongs to the One above
Running in His presence, freedom abounds
In His arms she is safe, secure and whole
Captivated by His very presence, charmed by His Word
Immersed in His grace, He touches her soul
Alive, anew, her life purpose assured
Here's the song Vanessa sang on Sunday: Deeply in Love - Hillsong
Thank you for reading my blog Patricia and for tirelessly encouraging me and spurring me on! In my slight awkwardness and self absorption, I responded with false modesty I believe and should now redeem what was professed. Indeed, all I write, which is good, is from God alone and not from myself so I shouldn't have said the shower composition was nothing or silly. He's given me my mind, my voice, my hands and I secretly hope to be His mouthpiece. Many a times fears and insecurities overwhelm me but His love and grace never fail to comfort, assure and strengthen. Your purpose has already been written in the Books, and as it is revealed and unfolded and lived out from within you, we shall marvel together again over God's perfect will and work!
A light shines in her eyes, a glow surrounds
Therein lies the hope of God - she belongs to the One above
Running in His presence, freedom abounds
In His arms she is safe, secure and whole
Captivated by His very presence, charmed by His Word
Immersed in His grace, He touches her soul
Alive, anew, her life purpose assured
Here's the song Vanessa sang on Sunday: Deeply in Love - Hillsong
Thank you for reading my blog Patricia and for tirelessly encouraging me and spurring me on! In my slight awkwardness and self absorption, I responded with false modesty I believe and should now redeem what was professed. Indeed, all I write, which is good, is from God alone and not from myself so I shouldn't have said the shower composition was nothing or silly. He's given me my mind, my voice, my hands and I secretly hope to be His mouthpiece. Many a times fears and insecurities overwhelm me but His love and grace never fail to comfort, assure and strengthen. Your purpose has already been written in the Books, and as it is revealed and unfolded and lived out from within you, we shall marvel together again over God's perfect will and work!
No comments:
Post a Comment