Monday, 21 April 2008

Birthday with the Josephians


Sister power! Linda (in white) and Hilda (in pink)
Your baked chocolate cheesecake melts in the mouth
You're both soooooo good at cooking! I love your food!
Thank you for your generous hospitality to me always!
Rachael (in the middle) Thank you sweetie!
I love the wonderful fruity face scrub! It smells great!


Linna
(in turquoise), the Japanese purse and mirror are
absolutely lovely! Thanks Babe!
Me sporting one of two birthday scarves
This one's from Denise (my colleague who moved to
Sydney to pursue her passion as a brilliant artist)


Maggie (in yellow turtleneck)
Gorgeous lip gloss by Christian Dior!
Thank you beautiful!
Jackie (in stripes) & Francis (2nd from the left below)
I love the red-blend scarf! Thanks heaps!
Thank you Vanessa (my covenant friend far right in black)
for the exquisite red handbag with embroidery and sequins


Steven, I love T2 stuff...totally in love
with the teapot you gave! Thank you!
Stefan, great chocolates! Felt so bad, it's the
first time I've been formally introduced to you


Don's chicken on mash with raspberry vinaigrette (yum!)
Thank you Ambrose, Gel, Alicia & Don for my superb dinner
& organising everything and basically your super friendship to me!

You are all champs - Don the Josephians! I love you all
(don't take this the wrong way)! Thank you so very much!
Boy, maybe time to invest in a new camera? Grin.
I tried to photoshop the colour, contrast & clarity as much as possible.
Thanks for the photos though! Really happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails