Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Big Day Preps - Take One

Everything tagged "Wedding" comes with a much larger price...well, so it should because a wedding signifies the start to a marriage, which is a life time commitment two make...but in the commercial world, it's all about cashing in on many peoples' romanticised notions, dreams of a fairy-tale wedding, lack of proper judgement and budgeting to have it all for that one special day believed to be a once-in-a-lifetime event and so worth the extra bucks (lots of extra bucks). Ok, so maybe it's not all that harsh but many are willing to spare the additional dollars. I, on the other hand, have now decided to make my own bouquets as I was quoted a minimum of $120 for a regular Bride's hand bouquet. NO THANK YOU! It can't be all that difficult...I have a sample...we'll just keep it simple...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails