Friday, 30 May 2008

Not so lazy a day

12pm. The water's back. My excuse to not be at work has caved. There's nothing to back up my perfectly justifiable reason for being at home on a cold, rainy day. But I have to appreciate that I have a job and the lifestyle that comes with everything I possess.I'm truly blessed. And to think work is so understanding too. Try pulling this one in Singapore and you'd probably be shown the door or just told very "nicely" that you need not turn up ever again. Alright, maybe it's not all that drastic but I'd certainly not have the kind of flexibility I do here with time. And office hours would run from 8 to 8 at least...not 9 to 5 or even less at times as it is here. I'm very pampered...I love my colleagues and the working conditions. It'll be really sad when the time comes to say goodbye and move onto something new especially to avoid having to do a 2-hour commute each way from the Coast when I move down after the wedding.That'll be interesting...me, this total pig, trying to get up at 5 in the morning.

1 comment:

MK said...

hey... waiting for an update! Eager to know where you've covered ard the globe via GCC.
Make sure you're 'not so lazy' aight?? ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails