Thursday, 29 May 2008

He saw us

He thought us up and so we were formed. Not out of coincidence but fearfully and wonderfully. He planned out our whole lives to be something far, far greater than what we can ever think of or imagine because He Himself is capable of the incredible and He'll do the incredible in and through us if we let Him.

So many times we don't, because we'd rather rule our own lives. We think to ourselves, "I don't want to be a pawn, a puppet...no, I'll take this into my own hands!" But I've come to experience that control is far better placed in His hands than in mine.

He may have given some into terrible families and circumstances BUT it doesn't change how He sees each of us and how much He knows that there is an amazing destiny awaiting, and that where we've been placed is going to be nothing once seen in light of Him, everything He is, everything He is able to do and will do and has already started doing...I want a faith like that.

A faith that is so convicted of every single truth written in the Bible, of everything He has ever told me or spoken into my life through others. My God, You Saw Us. You love us. And You wait, hoping we will one day turn and love You too...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails