Fab and I have just crossed over the 6th month mark in our marriage. I know, for some you're probably wondering what the big deal is. Well, I'm just reveling in the delight which is our union. I still have to get down to posting photos from our honeymoon. They're all sitting in Fab's laptop and have not been edited. Anyway, will display a few really soon. Hopefully by this weekend in fact. Fab is an absolutely wonderful husband and I've come to know just how cheeky he can really be. He makes great cuddling material too. God sure has blessed my shoes off! (I generally don't wear shoes that require socks hence the change in expression)
My next little home project is to get some nice photos of us, of family and of friends developed or printed and put up on the wall together in small frames to make some sort of photo collage. Will be having breakfast at IKEA tomorrow (so looking forward to it because I love IKEA and they serve $2.50 hot breakfasts (scrambled eggs, bacon, a small pork sausage, half a tomato and two mini hash browns, 50cents extra if you want a serve of baked beans) and you can buy hot chocolate for $1.95 and keep refilling it and their hot dogs are only a buck and yes, I'm just a sucker for some of the items they sell though some things can be rather pricey - avoid those of course). Anyhoo, this is one of my goals for this year. This mini home project, that is, not stuffing my gob at IKEA or purchasing more furniture.

My next little home project is to get some nice photos of us, of family and of friends developed or printed and put up on the wall together in small frames to make some sort of photo collage. Will be having breakfast at IKEA tomorrow (so looking forward to it because I love IKEA and they serve $2.50 hot breakfasts (scrambled eggs, bacon, a small pork sausage, half a tomato and two mini hash browns, 50cents extra if you want a serve of baked beans) and you can buy hot chocolate for $1.95 and keep refilling it and their hot dogs are only a buck and yes, I'm just a sucker for some of the items they sell though some things can be rather pricey - avoid those of course). Anyhoo, this is one of my goals for this year. This mini home project, that is, not stuffing my gob at IKEA or purchasing more furniture.


No comments:
Post a Comment