A couple of days after the wedding ceremony in Brisbane, we flew to Singapore to host a traditional sit-down 10-course Chinese dinner for relatives and family friends. As usual, neither of us got to eat, which is why the hotel prepares supper for couples and serves it in the honeymoon suite after all the guests have retired for the night. During one of the days leading up to the dinner, Fab and I had professional indoor/outdoor photos taken as part of the package we purchased from one of the bridal studios in Singapore - the one that included my gown, his suit, the bridesmaid dresses...I quite like this one because of the lighting.Saturday, 28 February 2009
Studio Wedding Photos
A couple of days after the wedding ceremony in Brisbane, we flew to Singapore to host a traditional sit-down 10-course Chinese dinner for relatives and family friends. As usual, neither of us got to eat, which is why the hotel prepares supper for couples and serves it in the honeymoon suite after all the guests have retired for the night. During one of the days leading up to the dinner, Fab and I had professional indoor/outdoor photos taken as part of the package we purchased from one of the bridal studios in Singapore - the one that included my gown, his suit, the bridesmaid dresses...I quite like this one because of the lighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Simply breath-taking!
nice
oh my gosh, Jos! I don't even think words can describe the beauty here. You are an amazingly beautiful woman of God - both inside and out. truly.
Post a Comment