Friday, 16 May 2008

A Daily Walk

This song popped into my head when I was walking to work this morning looking up at the trees...Thank You God for putting this song in me!

(Softly)
You are with me
You are with me Lord
You are with me
You are with me Lord

(Intro music plays on)

Verse:
How can I deny Your presence
You're everywhere I go
You watch me when I rise and fall
And this is what I know

I see You in the trees
And I feel You in the wind
Your gentleness surrounds me

The very things You've made
Reflect Your love and grace
And I know, I know

Chorus:
You are with me
You are with me Lord
You are with me
You are with me Lord
I know

Last line:
I know....
I know You're near


Today's verse from Ecclesiastes 11: 5 reminds me of the sovereignty & infinite wisdom of God and how He has designed each of us so intricately (as in Psalm 139). It's comforting to know He's got every little detail covered - "As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things"

1 comment:

Charismatic said...

Nice Song..sing it to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails