Maybe I'll make my own books to supplement reading material for my children in the far away future if I can convince myself to produce any. I've already thought of some little ways I'm going to decorate their room/s with special things that mark milestones in or stages of their lives.
"A" is for apple, as shiny as a pearl
"A" is for Amy, a cute name for a girl
"B" is for bedknob, not corn on a cob
"B" is for the builder, whose name is Bob
"C" is for cookie, and cookie is for me
"C" is for crumbly, as a cookie should be
"A" is for Amy, a cute name for a girl
"B" is for bedknob, not corn on a cob
"B" is for the builder, whose name is Bob
"C" is for cookie, and cookie is for me
"C" is for crumbly, as a cookie should be
My colleague brought in a wedge of chocolate cake that the mum of a friend of his made. He placed it in the fridge when he got to work (in glad wrap) and just had it for morning tea. He just came in to tell me it tasted like fridge. "Taste of fridge in a sponge", he said, "with a hint of chocolate". Hmm, yummy...
No comments:
Post a Comment