Wrote this during quiet time this morning:
Verse 1:
Lord, still my heart
I long to know Your peace
I come to lay my fears at Your feet
Lord, still my thoughts
I want to know Your truth
I'll take Your Word, renew me everyday
Chorus:
There's power in Your name
Healing as we call upon You Lord
Your joy is my strength
I will never let You go
I choose to walk beside You all my days
Verse 2:
Lord, here I am
I long to know Your heart
I come to sit before Your feet in prayer
Lord, take my life
I want to do Your will
I'll set myself apart for You my King
Bridge (added at this moment):
Though I do not yet understand
Though I do not yet grasp
I choose to follow
I choose to follow You
Verse 1:
Lord, still my heart
I long to know Your peace
I come to lay my fears at Your feet
Lord, still my thoughts
I want to know Your truth
I'll take Your Word, renew me everyday
Chorus:
There's power in Your name
Healing as we call upon You Lord
Your joy is my strength
I will never let You go
I choose to walk beside You all my days
Verse 2:
Lord, here I am
I long to know Your heart
I come to sit before Your feet in prayer
Lord, take my life
I want to do Your will
I'll set myself apart for You my King
Bridge (added at this moment):
Though I do not yet understand
Though I do not yet grasp
I choose to follow
I choose to follow You
No comments:
Post a Comment