That's the theme for our upcoming Church seminar mid November. How apt that the verse for today by Biblegateway is the one on us being a chosen people, royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God. Received more confirmati0n last night during the altar call regarding God's calling for me to write. Belle saw a vision of an ink bottle and me holding a pen. A pen cannot write without ink. The ink represents God's anointing which I need. As I ask, God will pour it out onto me. So that's all I know for now. I'm supposed to write and God will anoint it. What to write, where, how and to whom are questions I don't quite have the answers to yet so it'll just be on this blog for now. She also saw me holding a diamond. Diamonds have many facets to them. So too does God's character. Belle sensed that God wants to reveal more of His glory to me and I will begin to understand more facets of God. That sounds good Ü...funny actually because as she came forward to pray for me, I saw myself being handed something with facets but the odd thing was, as I brought it closer to myself, it was a nicely moulded blob of red jelly. You know how they have many sides to them as they come out of one of those jelly bowl moulds.
No comments:
Post a Comment