Family, and visiting over the Easter break in April next year if not earlier. Hee, my dad looks all serious and proper, Fab looks really big and my nephew's making the peace sign
Learning photography
Making my own Christmas tree and decorations to go on it and around our home
Antique furniture - I want to be one of those people who have a knack for finding great little pieces of furniture or things for the home that are super cheap. They may look like they've seen better days but if you know how to put on the artist eyes, they have great potential if given a few touch-ups and coordinated with other pieces that just make the place look totally spesh
Karen Cheng's pancakes and white chocolate and raspberry muffin recipe. I love these photos she took of the final product. She is one very hip and happening mum of three (with the last little one scoring free rides everywhere in her womb)
This pretty scarf I found on someone's blog - oh dear, let me try and remember whose - she made it. You can't see the gorgeous embroidered detaling but trust me, it's sweet, classy, girly and great for a light winter all rolled into one! Aha! Found it! She also carved this awesome pumpkin for Halloween
Driving a taxi. No, I'm kidding. I just wanted to include this picture somewhere. It makes me think of travels someplace completely different
Being an awesome cook! Am so lazy when it comes to cooking but actually there are lots of things that can be done very easily. I just have to get the right recipes and ingredients and stop making the same boring things all the time for my poor husband







No comments:
Post a Comment