Monday, 4 July 2011

i ♥

SheShallHave
Source

Fancy Treehouse

Mod Cloth - The Out-to-Ice-Cream-Dress :)

Lace Earrings - Apooki

Urban Outfitters

Sappy Apple

  • This lovely piece by Lace Affair called the 28th dress (photo could not be saved). 
  • I nearly passed out when I saw the price of this pretty pink dress...didn't stop to save the picture, just closed the browser quickly in shock and horror. 
  • Another exorbitantly priced but cute dress featured here (its parent site hosts a dress called Apple a Day - I like when dresses have cute names to go with their design). 
  • This dress with an invisible zip. As I try to shop within $20, this is way out of budget too. 
  • Clothes I'd love to dress my daughter in (when I have one...I hope I have one or two) - Sally J Shim's collection for her mini self - and fun craft & learning activities for little hands.
  • I think it's cute you get a picture of a happy whale when an error message comes up in Twitter. I'm not sure what the relevance is but it made me smile and forget to be mad that Twitter was not doing what it was meant to. Ah, perhaps that's the whole point. Clever marketing ploy.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails