Braids and Bulldogs (add: fat bulldogs)
Happy that Keiko posted this hair tutorial. I had requested it as I really like the look. Unfortunately my hair might be too thin (read: little...I'm balding) to create the desired effect. How beautiful is she though! I am so envious.
Happy that Keiko posted this hair tutorial. I had requested it as I really like the look. Unfortunately my hair might be too thin (read: little...I'm balding) to create the desired effect. How beautiful is she though! I am so envious.
And the first photo of this post by Little Chief Honeybee makes me happy. The puppy is gorgeous! Actually I'm not entirely sure if he's a bulldog. I may have stupidly identified the wrong breed.
Friday: Thanks Shu! I was thinking some sort of terrier but couldn't find it. Should have asked you first :) Love your adorable cats. Hope you're happy at the new vet clinic despite the hectic-ness.
Friday: Thanks Shu! I was thinking some sort of terrier but couldn't find it. Should have asked you first :) Love your adorable cats. Hope you're happy at the new vet clinic despite the hectic-ness.
2 comments:
Think from the bottom pic - the bigger one is an ENglish bulldog but that smaller one dog is either a french bulldog (or boston terrier? hmm) .. both are equally cute anyway! :)
Thank for sharing! <3 I love seeing new braids!
x
Lost in the Haze
Post a Comment