Friday, 1 July 2011

Oui Paris


It appears Paris is trying to make herself known by having sites I have been visiting mention her, either in passing or to some detail. Perhaps she has always been there but did not stand out as we only notice what our hearts are looking for or have an affinity to.

I want to walk the streets of Paris in pretty dresses and sensible shoes. How frivolous. And I'm not in a place to go buying those $24.95 dresses I saw in passing through the Valley Girl shop window, or any new addition for my wardrobe, for that matter. Sigh.




Ruche - there's a photo of this model in a gorgeous white
dress with ruffles around the neckline, and a red belt,
but that picture could not be saved. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the honour to come and help you pick outfits before you travel! ;)

<3 Nicole

Related Posts with Thumbnails