'Daughter you have been hesitant. And you have said within your heart, “Lord, I just want to know it’s You and I’ll go that direction, I’ll go all the way but God, it’s got to be You, it just can’t be something I want. I've got to make sure it’s You”.
“I have heard your cry and I'm going to bring a peace to your heart that goes beyond anything that you have known, the worries and the anxieties and the cares that you have had, even the cares about life, and the cares about ‘what about this part of life and that part?’ I'm going to bring the peace and I'm going to give a resolution to your mind and to your heart, that there will not be a kind of anxiety, and that which seems to be setting things aside, you will begin to see how the Lord has made provision for those things as you walk, and it will not be as though you missed out, but it will be that the Lord has made the provision for those things that you are anxious about”.
You have such a tender heart and such a desire to touch others’ lives, that you’re so afraid that you’ll get hurt, so afraid they won’t receive you. And I just see God opening doors for you to be received, to be loved, to be able to pour into, especially into young women, into their lives.
They need to hear what you have to say. They need to hear what God’s put in your heart. You are holding back things that you've got words of knowledge and words of wisdom and you’re just waiting for the right time. Well, the time is now. Begin to give it out. Begin to touch their lives and you’ll see their lives changed.
Don’t be afraid. The biggest thing that’s going to stop you is fear. Fear is the absence of trust. So begin to trust Him and let the fear go.'
Don’t be afraid. The biggest thing that’s going to stop you is fear. Fear is the absence of trust. So begin to trust Him and let the fear go.'
No comments:
Post a Comment