Tuesday, 5 July 2011

i ♥

[Recent blog interest]

I've been faithfully following Elsie Larson's blog A Beautiful Mess ever since I chanced upon photos of her wedding on Hello Lucky (via Style Me Pretty - under the "For Weddings" list in the right column). Elsie reminds me of Zooey Deschanel in some photos. Whatever it is, they're both beautiful and talented, and I love Elsie's blog! The way her wedding was styled makes my heart skip and some of the photos on her site make me swoon with delight and day dream. Such is the way of happy things.

Oh whoops! Correction: I first saw a photo of Elsie and Jeremy's wedding on Making It Lovely.

Now onto food. I. HAVE. TO. MAKE. THIS. It's not an option, it just has to be done. Yes, one of those things in life. Mmm, berry crispy goodness...Thank You God for winter and the food we get to eat because of it. 


Photo by The Pioneer Woman

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails