Ephesians 5: 1-2 "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God".
Need to work on the whole selfless thing. I really have anger management issues. Need to control my emotions more strictly. They're really getting out of hand. Even if they don't quite show on the outside, sin has taken root in my heart and it comes through my thoughts, attitudes and the speech I mutter under my breath. If only my anger issues could be so easily resolved like that of a Boggart's. If given honey, he forgets his rantings and savours every drop, turning back into a Brownie. And just to prove I have yet to lose all my marbles, you will have to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles. There was a bit of an anti climax towards the end though, when the evil ogre chases Jared for the sacred field book containing the great grand uncle's life study of the mystical creatures in the woods. Having said that, it was a novel idea. I mean how many antagonists have you seen turn into crows and get eaten by a hog?
On a totally different note, my colleague made me a little dog out of a clump of blue tack. He spent a bit of time on it to get in little details like a paler blue nose and properly shaped and marked out paws and even made it a cape by rubbing red ink into a little ball of blue tack so it'd be a pretty reddish-purple. The little guy is smiling and looks very happy sitting at the base of my computer. My own super-dog! He's certainly ready to conquer the world of student adminstration and I shall be his side-kick. Wah! Hai-yah! Take that! *Jos slays the pile of program change applications on her desk and gives her emails a good whack* I took a photo of him with my mobile but it didn't turn out very well. Quite hazy looking.
And for something else different, have a think about The Deeper Significance of Toilet Paper found on A Simple Walk (under For the Home).
Need to work on the whole selfless thing. I really have anger management issues. Need to control my emotions more strictly. They're really getting out of hand. Even if they don't quite show on the outside, sin has taken root in my heart and it comes through my thoughts, attitudes and the speech I mutter under my breath. If only my anger issues could be so easily resolved like that of a Boggart's. If given honey, he forgets his rantings and savours every drop, turning back into a Brownie. And just to prove I have yet to lose all my marbles, you will have to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles. There was a bit of an anti climax towards the end though, when the evil ogre chases Jared for the sacred field book containing the great grand uncle's life study of the mystical creatures in the woods. Having said that, it was a novel idea. I mean how many antagonists have you seen turn into crows and get eaten by a hog?
On a totally different note, my colleague made me a little dog out of a clump of blue tack. He spent a bit of time on it to get in little details like a paler blue nose and properly shaped and marked out paws and even made it a cape by rubbing red ink into a little ball of blue tack so it'd be a pretty reddish-purple. The little guy is smiling and looks very happy sitting at the base of my computer. My own super-dog! He's certainly ready to conquer the world of student adminstration and I shall be his side-kick. Wah! Hai-yah! Take that! *Jos slays the pile of program change applications on her desk and gives her emails a good whack* I took a photo of him with my mobile but it didn't turn out very well. Quite hazy looking.
And for something else different, have a think about The Deeper Significance of Toilet Paper found on A Simple Walk (under For the Home).
1 comment:
Hello! Here you are! Just answered my own inquiry. You found ME from Darren LeBlanc.
I have responded to your comments on our blog, if you care to check there, for sake of repeating myself here.
Thanks again for stopping by our place. I'll keep yours in my list of favs.
p.s. enjoyed this post. I too struggle in this area. sigh.
Blessings to you in your new marriage!
Post a Comment