Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Escape from reality

Can't believe I'm already thinking of getting away again. We just had a two-week break and I'm dreaming about going away for a few days. Have my heart set on staying at the Peppers Salt Spa Resort that Yen and Kel were at with Janice just a couple of weekends ago. But, it is expensive. The beach was beautiful though and the resort just great. Being in that area made me feel like I was somewhere totally different. These are photos of Pepper Resorts in other parts of Australia. I'm also itching slightly to make a short trip to Melbourne. Thing is, I'd trade all that to go home. Just so I can see family, spend some time catching up with old friends and just be home. Fab probably yearns to see his family too. They're planning a trip to the land Down Under at the end of the year as one of his brothers is graduating from Medicine in Adelaide. I think they're going to be in Tasmania for a few days too. I hope his mum doesn't ask me for a baby again. Really dreading that. That whole incident has made me fear speaking with them until I am ready to have a child, if that ever happens.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails