Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Fab is such a cutie

I drove in alone today because Fab will be at a site inspection all day near the Coast and so won't have to go into the Brisbane city office. This gave him a chance to rest a little bit more after the alarm went off just before 6am, signalling for me to get up. I went out of the room to prepare breakfast and all that jazz and came back in to find that he had turned over, slanted himself and placed his head on the edge of my pillow. He was so adorable I wanted to take a photo but my camera battery charger has died. I watched him for a bit before grabbing the rest of my stuff and heading off. He called me later to ask if my drive was alright as he heard about a jam on the radio. Apparently there was an accident on the highway but it must have happened after I passed that way as the drive was pretty smooth going, especially given kids are still on school break. He said he felt a little sad when I got up to leave this morning and that he missed me. "I wanted to stay longer with you too, sweetie..." (being my response) What a darling...happy sigh.


After post: I opened the front door and Fab rushed downstairs to hug me and tell me he missed me. I love my husband!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails